Wednesday, February 29, 2012

:)

Thanks for tagging me in this, Diane! :)

1. Do you have any favorite recipe? Which one?


Hm.. favorite recipes.. yes! I do. One of my absolute favorite things to eat, ever since I was little is stuffed cabbage.


link
my grandma always made the best stuffed cabbage for holidays... She isn't capable of making it anymore and I swear no one makes it as well as she did... so I keep that yummy food memory saved for a rainy day. :)
I also love any dish involving salmon.


this is a photo I took of my dinner at a restaurant called "Bahama Breeze"

this is one of my favorite ways to enjoy salmon... pan seared with mango sauce... mashed sweet potatoes and green beans! The salmon is so delicate it melts in your mouth. mmm! 

2. How many blogs do you follow?
I follow a LOT. I actually only follow about 4 regularly though.

3. If you could be any character in a book or movie who would you be?
Any character... Well, I am sure there are others somewhere in my mind, but the one I admire most is Amelia Earhart.. I would love to play her role... she was in two movies thus far: "Amelia" and "Night at the Smithsonian" I absolutely love her.

4. What's your dream travel destination?
dream travel destination.. has always been Rome and Athens, Greece. I want to go to Rome to view the ruins of the Roman times.. and I must visit the pantheons in Athens.... Also, I would love to visit Stonehenge.

5. Do you have pets? Do you talk to them?
Yes! There are a lot of animals in my house... I love them all, but I adore my cat the most. She is MY pet and has been with me through a lot of things... she's my best friend. Here is her picture. :)

this is a picture also taken by me.
Her name is Bryne.. and she is an amazing feline.. I call her Brynedalyn too... I know it looks odd.. and you're probably thinking "how in the heck do you say that" You say it.. like this is spelled: Brenn. But my ex and I spelled it a cool way! haha :) (I made up the Brynedalyn part)



6. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
I was reading old blog posts today.. and I used to want to be a professional commuter via air, but recently airplane rides have been making me queasy! So... I think I would love to be a professional stay at home mom who makes enough money from home so that she doesn't have to work... and neither does her partner. :) that's the dream, baby!

7. Is there any food that you wouldn't eat no matter what?
chorizo. I won't eat it, because my friend told me what it is... and it has become the "rave" of this town in the past few years.. my family loves it (they don't know what it is), but I won't touch it. No way, no how!

8. 3 items you would take with you if you were left alone in a deserted island
1: camera (that never dies)
2:  compass
3: a boat (to sail home in)


9. Have you ever pretended to be someone else?
nope

10. What's your dream item to find in a thrift store?
hm... I'm not sure I have one... how about a sweet arse camera!

11. Food: Mexican, Italian or Japanese
Mexican food will steal my hunger every time!!

This was really fun. :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Yehey! Thank you for responding to my tagged post :) i appreciate this, i get to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3