I wanted to post, but I don't have too much to say today. Hm.... :) Just been thinking a lot!
It's so interesting how sometimes you just get into some type of cycle with your thoughts. I'm continuing to work on releasing some thoughts from my past.
Loneliness can be such a little bugger sometimes! Trying to pull us down... but it won't win I tell you! it will not win. :) because...
i've got some awesome music, some great books, a great journal to write in... some cozy blankets and my cat who loves to cuddle up in my lap at nigh:t! :)
So, if you're feeling down.. just remember that you are loved and even though you feel alone in that moment, you are never alone. <3 you are loved and loved and loved... just step outside and take a deep breath of that beautiful, fresh air and recount the many blessings in your life. <3
We all have so much to be thankful for.
and something I was thankful for today:
AWESOME HAIR DAY!!! woohoo. :)
It's growing in a bit more... to the point where I am actually liking it again! This picture was taken at work. We have huge mirrors that we stand near everyday.. so I've become fond of looking at myself in them often (and a bit obsessively) and I noticed this marvelous way my hair was laying.. and... had to take a picture! (after my other co-workers left of course... because they'd just think I'm weirder than they already thought..) :)
LOOOVEEE EEEETTTT :D
and now kitty is sleeping :3
and here is a pretty picture I took 2 semesters ago during school. :)
YAY! Time for sleep though.. because looking at that picture of my cat is making me sleepy! :)
Hope you have a beautiful dayyy!
Love,
Amanda




Yay I love your hair too! And that picture fromy your school is sooo breath taking. I love it. I love the wide space, trees and the natural environment.
ReplyDeletethank you, thank you, thank you!! :) I LOVE pathways... so I take pictures of them often.. and that one is in a beautiful, spacious park that overlooks the city. :)
Delete