This is exactly what I wanted to talk about...
goal setting.
Goal setting is such an important part of life. I have always heard people say "set goals, write goals down, without goals you will go no where" and I just wasn't sure about that. I believed them, because they had never lied to me before, but I still wasn't doing it.
The other day I was thinking "what goals can I write down, what would happen if I just wrote them down.. and then if I posted them so I could see them daily? what would happen?"
So I did it! I wrote down 3 goals and I cut them out and then today I posted them. Since the day I thought of the goals I started taking action to make them happen. I started making calls, talking to people and doing everything necessary to meet my goals. I've been staying consistent and living everyday with my goals in mind.
If I hadn't written down my goals, I wouldn't have done anything yet... and one goal ends this Saturday... so how could I go 2 weeks without doing anything? I can't believe how much of a difference it has made... all I did was write down a few goals
but... when you write them down it solidifies things! it sets the goals... you can see them daily and think about them and you know what you're heading for! it's MAGICAL!!
Do you have any goals right now? Did you write them down? You gotta try it out for yourself! Trust me.. it makes things happen. :) You start taking steps towards your goals once you have them out in the Universe.. and you have them posted. I know you can do it!! You're amazing!!
Love,
Amanda
Hi again! I noticed that a common denominator of happy successful people is the fact that they know their goals. They know what they want and they make all means to that dream. And I think the same works even in our daily lives. We tend to accomplish more if we list down the things we need to accomplish and divert our energy to each task.
ReplyDeleteHope you will be able to achieve your goals today and for tomorrow. :)
yes!! :)
Delete