Thursday, February 9, 2012

Plans

I had a lot of plans for today!!

usually with a day off I just relax and sleep til 1pm.. and let the day waste away. I work crazy hours during the week and never get time to relax... so I do it on my days off. When I was at work yesterday I wanted to plan out my day for today. I wanted to do a LOT of things that have been waiting to be done. I wanted it to be a bright, beautiful day of renewing.

Have you ever had a day like this? Where you made all these plans and wanted to do so much and then all of a sudden, the day comes and

SLAM! You are SICK! :(

You crawl back into bed and lay for a few more hours thinking: "Should I push through and get up and get going now or should I let my body rest so that I'm prepared to go back to work tomorrow?"

It's the great debate!!

The debate I'm facing right now. I feel like I haven't really been working hard or getting things done lately... so I don't understand this random "TIME OUT" message from my body. 

What is it trying to tell me?

One thing I know is that the constant aching and craving for fruit and veggies is still there, but in this house we rarely have fruit and veggies. I buy them on my own and since I don't drive.. it's hard to buy them. Is my body demanding fruit and veggie??

I've been laying here for a few hours and I've decided that I am going to ask my body to hold on until this weekend and then we can get fruit! Maybe tonight though.. because my body doesn't seem happy with waiting until Sunday. Blah. :(


So, when you have those random days off and seem to be suddenly sick.. what do you attribute it to? and what do you do with your day after that?

Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! Wow you crave for food and veggies! I am the extreme opposite. I always crave for junk foods LOL

    In cases when I am sick, I also have cravings. Most of the time what I do is just to sleep it away first. You just don't know how much I love sleep. Yeah I am such a lazy person. If I am feeling a little better, I go out and buy my comfort food, pizza, hot crispy chicken, oh don't get me started craving... LOL

    I hope you are feeling better now. Smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. :) I am feeling a lot better. I got up after i posted this and got a shower and started cleaning around the house. :)

      I crave fruits and veggies because I have kinda.. changed my mindset to crave those things. Last year I took part of a 21 day raw diet course and I learned a lot about food and nutrition... and basically started loving fruits and veggies more.. I haven't had any for a long while, so my body is very angry! :) So I bought some at the store today. yay :D

      Delete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3