I don't know if this is just me, but I have this odd tendency. When I feel bad about something I have to apologize for it and give a reason for my behavior. Now, this may be common... but the thing I do... is I then get on myself about having such a lame reason. and I say to myself "you shouldn't have done that in the first place! So you better get your act together to make sure this isn't going to be a trend!" and I go crazy on myself about it. But I have to do the apology first in order to do this, or else I continue to feel guilty, even though it may not be an issue... the issue is me not doing what i'm supposed to.
I'm not even sure this makes sense, but I have to post it. lol. it's one of those things...
Love,
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3