Thursday, February 16, 2012

If all goes well

If all goes well.. and as planned. In a week and 2 days I will be a licensed driver. In a week and two days I will go to my bank on payday to put my check in, instead of waiting for someone to want to take me all the way to my bank... 3 weeks after payday.. so I can finally put the money in.

in two days and a week I will be able to go to my favorite stores when I want to instead of hoping someone will give me a ride. 

in two days and a week I will no longer feel like a burden... I will no longer have to depend on others for that part of my life. and things will continue transforming in my life.

in two days and a week. I have the full day off. I will take my license test and pass and afterwards, if I'm allowed to use the car, I will go to my favorite metaphsyical shop to surprise them.. and then I will go to the house that holds some of my favorite people of all time and I will surprise them.. and hang out and i will leave when I want.

Then at the beginning of the month I will have my car fixed and inspected... so that I can actually drive myself around. and then my business will really start to take off... because I'll be able to transport myself.

life is going amazing. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3