I took about a zillion pictures of myself earlier today, because I am truly a photo whore.
Do you take photos of yourself often??
You totally should, because you're so freaking beautiful!! Ya know? :D
Here are a few of my favorites from today!!! :)
Celebrate LIFE <3
Smile BRIGHT
use your resources: the mirror is your best friend <3
take a photo with a sassy look on your face. :-*
perch the camera somewhere different:
this was taken by placing the camera up high and jumping on
my bed to pose before the camera flash went off.
(hint: this was the third attempt. One hurt ankle later, I think we
have success!)
[you don't have to keep all the photos! just keep the
ones that sing to you the most.... and the ones
with the best story behind them]
several Angels hang from my ceiling. This picture was
taken by placing the camera in the arms of an Angel,
and quickly sitting on the bed to pose in time for the flash.
((Hint<3 first attempt))
The camera was perched in another Angel's arms for this shot.
I think it is completely breathtaking.. and speaks for itself.
Notice the table of "random things" next to me. Do you see the
Faery figure sitting and looking up in the center of the table?
This is my Faery altar... lots of candles, glitter, and shiny things for the Fae.
[I did not angle the camera to have this in the photo..
It is in the picture completely unintentionally on my part...
looks like someone wanted to be shown off, isn't that magical?]
This is my outfit from today! I wanted to see if I could incorporate
my new hot pink belt into my outfit.
[success!] =]
My dear computer is holding the camera this time.
Sending heaps of love your way <3 <3 <3
Remember, you are beautiful... in every single way just as you are.
Never change and always remember, you are special. Love, love, love you so much!!
Smile and be open to love and light <3
Smiles,
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3