Saturday, February 18, 2012

Speculations at work

Today at work I was thinking... about how each of my coworkers handles customers differently. Some become aggravated with a difficult customer, some handle it with grace, some smile all the time no matter what, some roll their eyes or give expressions of annoyance. Everyone handles things differently...

I am always one to run in the stock room and say "Oh my gosh. this lady is psycho. She said _________. and she wants _____" and I say negative things.  They may be true of the situation... but spreading negativity isn't the right way to deal with things.  It's much better to go to the stock room and take a deep breath, release the aggravation I am feeling and smile while collecting new shoes to show my customer.

Today I was thinking about this... I was thinking... that by saying negative things to other co-workers you are only encouraging negativity from them and from yourself... and in the workplace in general. or in life.

have you ever said something and then afterwards you get this really yucky feeling in your gut? like you shouldn't have said that? Yep, me too. So today

[this is part of my new path of self-discovery] intuitive truths

I decided to stop saying those things. Instead of saying I have a difficult customer or a customer who wants something impossible, I smile and before I let that negativity get to my mind and out of my mouth I ground it out. I imagine it going down through my body into the Earth and becoming new, bright, positive energy.  I don't stop walking while I'm doing it.. and I don't bring attention to myself while doing it. I just simply let the negativity flow out of me and into the Earth to be renewed.  Simple enough, but it makes a difference.

Be mindful of what you say.  Language is a beautiful tool and it changes the World.  Speak beautifully... spread light with your words. Share the gifts you have within you, with the World. Don't hide your gifts... share them with the World.. use them to help others learn those gifts or skills...

We are here to work together.. .and be teammates... there is no competition. We are in this together. <3

Sometimes it is more challenging than other times... but do your best to speak in light everyday... and it will become easier with time. :)

You are beautiful and amazing and so, so special.

Keep sharing your gifts <3

Spread positivity.... it's contagious

Smile,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Definitely, everything in this post is something to agree. No to competition and yes to positivity! Hope you are having a great day Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. :) I had a fantastic day!!! I hope you did too!

      Delete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3