Wednesday, February 22, 2012

On good moods...

Have you ever noticed that after a particular thing happens you are in a much better mood??

I never thought about it before, but I realized that after I eat, I am in a much better mood than before.  I realized the other day at work that everytime I come back from lunch I am happy and singing tunes and glad to wait on customers, but that hour BEFORE lunch I am SO angry! haha.. it's weird.

       * Goal: make sure to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday with adequate, healthy snacks in  between

So now... I've decided to start paying more attention to when I am most happy.

I am most happy when I accomplish things that I am supposed to do.

Examples:

1) I wash my face in the morning early enough so that I am not rushing it a few minutes before I have to leave for work.

2) washing my face at night! :) mmm... love it! feel so... refreshed and ready for bed time!

3) listening to my favorite songs in downtime. I just love listening to relaxing songs before bed... songs that make me happy, instead of frightened or anxious. It makes transitioning into sleepy mode a lot easier!

4) completing important tasks to better myself everyday
          - reading
          - listening to inspirational audio tracks
         
5) planning out what to do the next day
        tomorrow I will be:
           - doing laundry
           - making phone calls for business
           - reading over notes from past business conferences
           - going parallel parking with a friend!
           - organizing my room!
 YAY!

6) I also love planning out what I'm going to wear the next day....
        - I just got my unicorn necklace in the mail that I won during a giveaway a few weeks ago.. and I can't wait to incorporate that into my outfit!!! :) :) :) YAY!

I hope you're having a fantastic day realizing when you are the happiest! :)

Love,
Amanda*

p.s. shower yourself with love and support today. <3 You are amazing!

2 comments:

  1. We are so alike in many ways Amanda. I also love washing my face before going to sleep. Washing my face as often as possible is actually my weird obssession.

    I also agree with the fact that good food brings good mood. However, I have overused this idea so what happens, everything is reflected in my healthy belly LOL

    Hope you have a great day too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. :) that is fantastic. I did!! I hope you had a great trip :)

      Delete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3