Hello! :)
I haven't typed an entry in a day or two.. I have been realizing that I am incredibly tired lately so I haven't had time to check blogger. I'm about to head to bed today, but I just wanted to leave a little note. :)
I'm on a new branch of the path to self discovery.. and it's amazing. So I wanted to remind you that it is so important to be yourself and to truly love yourself for who you are. To acknowledge your strengths.. and to know where you are weak.. we are beautiful for our whole-selves... so never leave a piece of yourself out. You are loved.. and you are so perfect just as you are.
Remember that.
and Happy Valentines day to you lovelies... I will be thinking of you today. :)
Love,
Amanda
"you are perfect just the way you are"
ReplyDeleteThe perfect words every woman deserves Amanda! Happy Valetine's Day Amanda! Enjoy your new patb to self discovery..oh and don't forget to share it here :) I am learning a lot from you.
Thank you :) Happy valentine's day!! :D
Delete