Saturday, February 4, 2012

Belief

I believe in tarot, I believe in the spirit of Nature, I believe in spirituality, intuition, connectedness, past lives, soul sisters, the ozone effect, taking care of o ur planet, karma, paying it forward, worshiping ancestors, the changing cycles of the year, being in tune with Nature, noticing and appreciating the small things, Namaste, the ability to communicate without speaking, deep heart connections, spirits visiting us on this plane and the astral level, I believe everything happens just as it should, I believe in pendulums, I believe in the sacred, I believe in stonehenge, I believe in awareness, I believe in knowing, feeling, signs, cues from the Universe... I believe you love who you love regardless of sex or race, I believe in courtship for relationships, I believe in men being gentlemen, I don't believe women should have to cover up all the time, but I personally believe in being modest in my attire, I believe that the answers are within, I believe I can make it through any challenge that's put in front of me because I was built with the skills to do so, I believe that today leads to tomorrow and my choices today effect tomorrow, I believe in noticing things and being observant... and being thankful for all of lifes blessings no matter how big or small..

I love country music, I love Celtic Woman, I love classical music, I love sappy movies even though they make me cry, I love caring for others, I love reading stories of victory and strength that others have gone through, I love reading what other people have gone through because then it makes me realize how lucky I am to have such little problems,

this is what I believe...

Without this I am not me. I will not give up on me for anyone... Sometimes I think I should, but then I remember I will not be me without it.

have you ever had one of those times where you begin to lose who you are... and think maybe you could just give up one or two of those things that are important to you... for a relationship... or friends...?

I go through those times often, so I am done with that. I am solidifying who I am and I am working to make myself understand that you can not give up the things you love and the things important to you, because if you find someone either to date or be friends with when you are "giving up on you" then you are not actually you.. and things will not last when you are not you.

never give up on your morals, your values, your beliefs... because they are what make you, YOU!




Know who you are, you are magical and beautiful and special in your way don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
<3
I love you
-Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi amanda! I agree, sometimes in my life, i am forced to lose part of myself...and those attempts, i usually end up regretting them. Instead of doing things for the benefit of conformity and the society's standards, i agree that we should instead focus on solidifying ourselves :) another beautiful words of wisdom from you my friend :) hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. :) and I know exactly what you mean about the times where you do things in life, but not whole heartedly as yourself... I Feel you. :) I had a GREAT day! I hope you did too. :)

      Delete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3