Thursday, March 1, 2012

found my notes :)

Every time I have a thought of a good topic for the next time I type a blog post I write it down. I just went through a pile of things next to my bed and I found them! yay!

This is something I think about... often.  I know for myself that I am always thinking about choices I made in the past... things that happened in the past.. and I get myself down about them. 

WHY!? Suddenly this sounds so silly to me! Why would you continually think about things in your past that make you sad? That's ridonkulous... the choices you made at that time were the right choices for that time.. and they were absolutely perfect for that time. Now that they have gone by.. you have learned from them.. and grown and moved on and are even more amazing now that you made those choices. You are such an inspiration and growing and evolving every single day into a more unique YOU!

If you have memories from your past that make you upset, toss them out the window! (or out the ear) to get them out of your mind! Forget them. They are perfect and completely ok and htey shouldn't make you sad, but if they keep coming up, then get rid of them! and if they center around something you encounter often, then make a new memory! Connect NEW memories with things to push that old memory out of the way.

We experience our lives in our own, individual, completely unique ways... everything in our light is different than someone else's... and things are perfect in our light for us. that is why we are here... perfect.. in our own light. now "perfect" as in everything is in line and happening exactly as planned... PeRFeCt as in... living in our true light, being ourselves, trusting OUR INTUITION, loving ourselves, letting the fly aways go in our hair, letting things live out of place, if that is what feels right to us. we are amazing, magical beings and have a lot of power in our minds. From this day forward lets work to live in our true light and to shine bright! and to embrace every decision we make for what it is... there is no way you can always do the "right thing" just do what feels right in your intuition... what feels right for you... what you see as the decision that is the most YOU!

You are beautiful, you are wise... you are a soul peering out of translucent marbles into a glorious World.

Love you,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3