Then we get around believers again... people who will hold us up when we're down... people who will support us... love us... talk highly of us.. want to see us smile... will help us as long as we help ourselves... and help them.
My life has change drastically over the last... 8-9 months. I have met a whole new crew of people. I've become involved in a whole new set of things. I have started dreaming big and working towards a brighter future. I've started cutting out all of the negativity that I can in my life. My friends have changed. The people I used to hang out with... don't hang out with me anymore. I thought this was a bad thing at first, but now I know.. it's supposed to be this way. When I hang out with them I am always around negativity... negative things about other people are said.... they do pointless things... they don't dream big, they put people down. I realized that I am not supposed to be around them anymore, that is why we rarely talk. We are going in different directions now.. our lives are very different. I couldn't explain my life to them and they couldn't explain theirs to me. I want to be around dreams, believers, positive people, lovers... friends.
I never knew life could change like this... I never knew I could be around people who smile and hug me every time they see me... the guys hold doors for me, open car doors for me... ask me how my day is going... love to hang out. ask me to sit near them... the ladies are amazing... the best friends a girl could have... they will hold your hand... skip with you... dream... act like a kid... smile and laugh.. with you.
I never knew life could be this way. I never knew it. I didn't know things could change so quickly. I've completely changed a lot of the things I do... and it's all been a process.
Things happen in waves... have you noticed?
You feel called to do something... then you think about it and then you do it...
you realize what that has changed in your life and that it's amazing
and it leads to something else...
and sooner than later... you're in a different place in life... a beautiful place.
a place where love is free and you have a friend in everyone...
things don't happen on accident. you have to WANT something enough for change to happen... people do what they WANT to do in all cases... so if you don't want to do something, you won't... so make yourself WANT the right things... to make the right choices.
I remember when I was little learning to only take the things I NEED... to only do what I NEED to do to get ahead and to get through life. So all through life that's all I've ever done... what I NEEDED to do to pass in school, to hang out with friends, to look nice... I only ever did what I NEEDED to do to get through.. to keep living. I never WANTED to do things. I was told that to "want" things was unnecessary.. and rude. You need to let go of your wants and do what NEEDS to be done... that's what I was always told
But it's a lie. All lies. You have to be accountable... and do the right things... and do what has to be done in all situations, but it's important to WANT those things. The more you WANT them, the harder you'll work at them. Saying "I need to go to work today" and "I Want to go to work today" are completely different! need is an obligation... something you have to do to survive. WANT is yearning for something... eager to do it.. loving it!!
So let me ask you, are you dong just what you NEED to do in life?
or are you doing what you WANT to do?
Magic happens when you do what you WANT to do...
make everything you do in life something you want to do.
change your attitude...
be positive.
love
share
live <3
Love,
Amanda
Hi Amanda! I underwent the same phase in my life. Suddenly, people leave you... As much as you want to keep them in your life circumstances prevent you from maintaining and strengthening the bond you once have. What I do, I usually just go with the flow... Sometimes I regret it, sometimes I don't. At the end of the day though, no matter what decisions you make, always listen and follow your heart Amanda. Your mind may tell you that this is what is right that should be done.. but your heart will always tell you what will make you happy...
ReplyDeletethank you Diane... :) that is always such a hard thing for me to remember. maybe I should make a note. :)
Delete