I am a ball of jaggy, pointy, ouchie nerves right now.
Tomorrow I have my drivers test again. Things have just been sorted out tonight with who will take me, which car I will use.. and when we will leave. I am taking my test earlier than ever tomorrow and I am so nervous. I went through the course 2 nights ago to make sure I do well. I am so nervous about this test I can't even believe it.
At work today my boss said "Amanda, don't worry. You will pass, I know you will and you will be driving to work in no time. Go in for your test with no stress.. remember, this isn't life or death, so if you pass, you pass and if you dont... well then you can try again another day. Passing your driving test isn't life or death." He talked for a few moments to make sure I understood his point.
Sometimes my boss can be very stressful, but sometimes he can be very thoughtful and I really appreciated those words. He is right. It isn't life or death. I am going to go tomorrow and try my best and we will see where it goes from there. I have to pass sometime!
My co workers all wished me well.. and one of my favorite co-workers passed on her 3rd time as well. She asked me to text her.. and I said i would if I'm not upset after it. :)
I have a few errands to run tomorrow too. I am hoping that I pass because then I can take the car to run to the bank, to the mall, and to pay several bills. Gotta love payday. Money comes in, money goes out. :)
Have a beautiful day <3
and remember... it's ok if things don't work out the first time, the second time or the third time.. it's not life or death... things will work out when they are meant to work out...
it's like that 'ol time quote goes... everytime you fail you just find another way of how not to do something... and eventually you'll find the way that works. I can't remember who said it or the exact wording... any suggestions? :)
Love,
Amanda
I agree with your boss Amanda. He is very right. And these words
ReplyDelete"everytime you fail you just find another way of how not to do something"
"and eventually you'll find the way that works"
Thank you for this reminder.