Money is tight. I have a lot of things to "save" for and a lot going on.. I have two items that I previously agreed to buy, but now am having a rough time affording.. and I just bought more things... that I should have avoided. My goal this month is to avoid unnecessary purchases.
I planned the budget for this pay check and thought I was making out good, but then I realized I forgot about that last silly purchase, so now I will pay for it (literally.. hahaha).
It's just another reminder that things don't always happen as you plan them.
I have the day off tomorrow, we'll see how it goes. Hopefully I will get to the bank.
Still keeping an eye open for:
- a higher paying job
- my license.
- Goodwill, so I can drop off a bunch of stuff.
I'm feeling my room... is a little cluttered, so maybe tomorrow will be a cleaning day as well.
Also have to make up a resume to send to a professor from college, so she can send it out for me. :) How nice of her! So thankful to know her.
So here is my list for tomorrow:
- resume
- job hunting
- bank
- email Etsy shop person about lowering payment this month
- pay for products from business (need them for Thursday)
- email Lunaozi about paying on 15th for items.
- plan balance of paycheck
- resist temptation to buy take out food, even if it's hard to avoid.
- call aunt
- clean room, declutter, collect bags for Goodwill or SVDP
- do laundry
- post inspiring signs around bedroom, remove signs that are no longer inspiring
- maybe paint over patches on walls, so there are no longer white spots
- maybe do business meeting
- grow some balls and stop being so shy and afraid to say things I need to say! (Sometimes I annoy myself with the fact that I am so passive + shy when talking to others... to the point where I can't properly communicate thoughts and then so quick to overreact from feedback via phone or conversation in person)
- read if I haven't already
- sleep
I hope you have a beautiful day tomorrow!! :)
"resist temptation to buy take out food, even if it's hard to avoid" oh my an extra challenge for me!
ReplyDeleteYou know, though I have been working for years, money is likewise an issue for me. I have my own struggle in that aspect.
Stay positive and happy!
Have a great day tom. too and thanks for joining my humble giveaway.
thanks Diane! :)
Delete