Friday, March 16, 2012

All time ends eventually...

... about 3 or so months ago we said goodbye to our beautiful Queen of the house... Jasmine. We've had her since she was a pup.. she bore three beautiful litters of puppies during her life time and was such an amazing dog... and friend.

taken by me.


Today we say goodbye to Mickey... the King of the house... an amazing protector, a beautiful soul... an amazing dog.... he passed away today while I was at work.. from a seizure... I didn't even get to say goodbye to him.... I can't believe this has happened... we didn't expect it all... it was so sudden.. and we are all mourning.. I wish I didn't have work tomorrow so I could stay home with my family...

taken by me.
 Mickey chewing on his candy cane shaped bone

Jasmine and Mickey are now running free across the rainbow bridge... in grassy fields that go on forever and they are enjoying the snow... because they love to eat snow...

and they are getting to lay next to each other again.. for the first time in a long time...

taken by me.


Mickey with the babies we kept: Oreo (black and white) and Brittany (sable colors)





we miss you so much...

one thing I regret... is never taking the dogs on vacation... though it can be hard to find places that accept pets when you travel... i think pets should be included... our puppies never got to see the beach... we loved the beach so much... and I'm sure they would have loved it too... but now they'll never see it... no sand in their paws or wind in their hair from the sea breeze... if you have a pet... take it on a vacation... pets deserve it too..

Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3