Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This morning

Things have been somber (spelling?) around my house these past days. I didn't want to come blog again because I'm not feeling so up to it. I blog at night typically and at night that is when I realize that Mickey is no longer with us.

Today was a pretty awesome day.. made lots of extra money at work... talked to some awesome customers... enjoyed work... doing some net browsing.

I want to do some serious traveling sometime soon. I've been looking for travel agencies and things that I can actually afford. We'll see what happens there. Any recommendations?

This morning I woke up early because my dad wasn't home yet and I was worried. My sister left an hour and a half early for work today. My thoughts were this exactly "I bet her and dad are going to breakfast together." but my sister knew I was awake, so why would she not take me as well? I'd love to have breakfast with my dad and sister. I text my dad because I was worried since he wasn't home yet and he text back promptly saying he was going to be back home soon. Didn't even have the courtesy to tell me he was at breakfast with my sister. My sister just posted on facebook that she had a good day which started with going to breakfast with my dad. Seriously?

It's pretty bad when my friends no longer want to hang out with me... but now my own family doesn't want to hang out with me?

I must be pretty boring.

I'm working to explore and be myself more often... because I love who I am.  and when I am sad... things just don't make sense in the world. You know?

Always be yourself, because you gotta be happy... and learn how to handle other people... and not take things personally... and to be happy for yourself no matter what.  a hard thing for me is... not letting other people get me down. If I share something exciting and someone brushes it off or puts it down... I always let it get me down, but that is something I'm working on.. sometimes people can't be happy for you, but that doesn't mean you have to stop being happy for yourself.

When the world sees your smile, things come together. <3

Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! Just to let you know, you have won in My Memories Suite giveaway. :) send me an email and i'll give you the details on how you can claim your prize. email me at dianewrites15{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3