- job hunting
- bank
- pay for products from business (need them for Thursday)
- resist temptation to buy take out food, even if it's hard to avoid.
- call aunt
- clean room, declutter, collect bags for Goodwill or SVDP (cleaned front room, not my room)
- do laundry
- post inspiring signs around bedroom, remove signs that are no longer inspiring
- maybe paint over patches on walls, so there are no longer white spots
- grow some balls and stop being so shy and afraid to say things I need to say! (Sometimes I annoy myself with the fact that I am so passive + shy when talking to others... to the point where I can't properly communicate thoughts and then so quick to overreact from feedback via phone or conversation in person)
- read if I haven't already
- sleep
Well, today I was going to do all of these things, but I woke up at 6am after four hours of sleep and I was wide awake... I did a few things then went back to bed because I couldn't stand the idea of being awake from 6am. Then I did some things, but not everything on my list, because I was just relaxing today.
Today it was a beautiful day... lots of sun shining outside. :) beautifullll :D
YAY!
going to look for ice cream and cupcakes and things to top off my fun night of relaxing. :)
I hope you've had a good day!
Love,
Amanda
Hi Amanda! As much as you are tired of fulfilling the things in your list, I am somehow the opposite. Though I have things in my to-do list, I can't find the right motivation and breaks to accomplish my tasks.
ReplyDeleteBut I agree with your plans of relaxing. Go ahead! Find your cupcake and ice cream. The hadrdworking person in you deserves some treat.