Wednesday, March 21, 2012

$ug@r

I need to avoid this stuff.  Anything in high quantities is bad. Sugar is the one thing I will fall for constantly.  I have been wanting chocolate all day, but I know i shouldn't eat the ice cream because it's too much. Well, I still ate it because i wanted it and now I feel so sick to my stomach. 

Sugar can be ok once in a while, but eating so much of it... is just not good. 

Ever since I did a 21-day raw food diet last year I always think about the things I eat.  I know how important fruits and veggies are... and fresh food, but because i don't drive it's impossible for me to get anywhere to get the veggies and fruit that I want to eat.

When you eat a food... take a moment to center in on how it makes your body feel.  Do you feel sluggish after eating it? Do you feel energized? do you feel heavy? slow? sleepy? sad? happy? how do your cells feel?

It's amazing the impact food has on our bodies... and the impact of processed food vs. fresh, organic fruit and veggies.

I'll be dreaming of veggies tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. 21 days of raw diet! Wow, I want to try that. But for sure, I won't make it LOL The hard headed cravings in me will always prevail.

    I am also a person who can carry out a strict diet. Although I always believe that it's good to once in a while treat yourself for sweets. Sugar also gives energy and happiness which we all need.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3