get Dairy Queen Blizzards! (buy one get one 99cents! mmm..)
read some chapters in my book
sleep <3
YAY! what a great day.
Well.. it all worked out pretty well, except i didn't get that blizzard yet! and I didn't read in my book... instead, I distracted myself with other things to put it off for one more night.
My mom was frustrated with me again today while practicing to parallel park. It's nearly impossible to practice it without the actual cones. After some rearranging we got everything set up and I parallel parked for about 30 minutes before I was bored from doing it so many times. Then we went home.. I got to drive this time, which was nice... first time driving my dad's car on the road.
I planned my outfit and I must say I am SO happy with it! I made some new purchases today at NYC, because I had coupons that expired today... and I bought some nice bright colored tank tops for summer. I'm wearing a green one tomorrow.. with my medium colored loose fitting jeans.. and a light orange, flowery cardigan over top.. and some accessories to match + my favorite shoes... mary janes! yay! (without socks this time..) :)
Well, I'm mellowed out for the day, so it's time for sleep.
Got a big test in the morning and I'm going to pass it!!!
hugs and love,
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3