Monday, March 26, 2012

So much fun! - My Memories Suite

I am having SO much fun with this My Memories program!! Thank you so much to My Memories for giving this program away and thank you so much Diane for holding the contest!  This is making scrap booking so much easier for me! I have found myself sitting up several nights clicking away to make things look just the way I want... and to make sure I capture all of the moments I want in one place! I love it!! :D Here are some examples of pages I have done so far! I have 3 albums already! :)



Here are a few pages from my "Things I will do in my lifetime" album!! :) The first two pages here are about Puerto Rico! I visited there back when I was in college and fell in love... my dream is to go back, many times. Maybe even have a home there!

Then when I was in college I took a class in Portuguese.. and my professor was from Rio in Brazil. She talked about how.. if you ever visit Rio, even though it will be busy during this time of year... you must go when the Carnival is in town, because it is the most lively and amazing time of the year in Rio. So that is my plan! I love the Portuguese language.. and want to brush up on it before I go there, but I can not wait to do this!! :)

YAY! So, thank you so much to Diane for hosting this contest! I am SO happy with this program!! I can not wait to make all of the other albums I have been dreaming up.

Love,
Amanda*

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know that you are enjoying My Memories. Make more collage and share it! enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use my memories too and it is such fun isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3