Isn't it interesting that you can literally drive yourself insane just by sitting with yourself and your thoughts?
There's a lot going on in the mind today...
* why didn't I pass the drivers test?
* what car will I use for next time?
* is it really my place to have to get my parent's cars fixed so that I have a car to use?
* what will people think if I ask to borrow a car, when they know we have so many of our own?
* I haven't bought any items from my business this month...
* I've bought junk instead... and that's ruining my budgeting efforts.
* will I find a better job that will give me enough money to actually stick to a budget without feeling the
panic I feel when I know I have no extra money to spend, so I splurge and blow the budget?
*Am I too dependent on people?
* When will I have people to hang out with?
* When will people stop teasing and making fun of me? I'm 23...
* When will I stop moping around?
* Why am I always so depressed when I have so much to live for?
* When will I stop being so hard on myself and live life?
* Why do I let others.. and my inner critic get me down?
* When will I let myself make change happen?
* Are there bugs on the window cling or is it just designed with a few black spots?
* When will I get the cat to the vet?
* Why am I always yelled at for not being "easy going" even though I am easy going every day ofthe
week, but no one realizes it. Sometimes I just want things done a certain way. I don't ask for
much.
* Why do I act like this?
* When will I finally straighten up my room and keep it straight?
* Why do I buy so many shoes?
and the guilt tripping has stopped. I don't remember what led me from typing this blog post, but I was distracted and then all the "grrr" went away. YAY!
I'm going to get up and start the day now.. and see what's in store.
But... like I said. It's amazing what being alone for too long can do to your mind. You start to go crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3