Friday, March 9, 2012

New Plan

Instead of having to find a car, put money into my parent's cars, or succumb myself to embarrassment for the rest of my life.

I asked my mom if it would be possible for me to get my car registered, insured, and inspected before I take my test. She said "we should be able to." So that is my plan.

That makes my budget a LOT more tight for next pay, but we'll see what happens. Hopefully this works out, so I can just practice in my car and test in my car. This will make me so happy! YAY!

I want to get my insurance in my own name as well, but I don't have enough money for that right now. I've still got to start saving for moving out and my school loans, but I have two things holding me back at the moment, so we'll see when April comes along. Hopefully everything will be paid off.

One problem down. :)

Sometimes the solution is right in front of you!

Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck Amanda, and I agree.. sometimes in your lives the solution is already in front of us.. I have my own share of experience in that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's crazy how it happens that way... :) and you don't realize til you make yourself calm down and look at it a different way.

      Delete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3