Friday, March 23, 2012

I have to wonder

I've talked to a friend about some things before and so now I am thinking.

I have this car that I thought was going to be "my car." I was starting to plan out all the things I'd buy for it to accessorize and I was getting all this work done on it. It ends up that the car will cost 1200 dollars to fix and I can't afford that... so we have to get rid of it.

I came up with all these plans to get rid of it, but my dad has taken things into his own hands (which was expected).  If it was up to me, I'd rather just get it sold and get money for it so that I can go buy something that is actually worth it and have a little money to put down at a car lot, not for a car on craigslist. 

How things have worked previously: The car would be sold and someone else would keep the money. or a car will be accepted for a trade that isn't worth it. 

So I am wondering right now.. if I say that I just want the car to be sold for money, so I can go get something worth it. Will this person: say ok but keep the money, say no and accept a car for trade out of spite, get pissed off and say I can't go buy a car somewhere else because it's a rip off, stop talking to me because I want to take things in my own hands, or will something different happen.

Crazy that I've got to think about all of this over a car. Can't wait to be able to do this stuff without "help" like this.

This is today's thought process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3