Sunday, April 1, 2012

Driving

I totally passed my test today! One of my dear friends took me for the test and I totally passed! The driver guy and I were laughing at some funny things on the road on our trip for the test.. haha. it was fantastic. and I drove around a LOT today! :) My first time going to the mall without being driven there, my first time driving alone, my first time going to my bank alone, my first time pulling through the drive-through at a bank with me in the driver's seat, my first time going to the grocery store alone.... and tomorrow I get to drive to work! So I'm going to make a stop at a favorite store and then head off to pay a bill and then head to work. :) Yipee!!

But what I want to tell you about!

Please watch this video about relationships! I watch this couple everyday, because they have a vlogging channel.  Anna has a beauty channel called "The Style Diet" and this is a video from her channel.  She features her husband on the video.  Anna and Jofus are in the daily vlog videos together, but Anna invited Jofus onto her channel to do this video on relationships and I definitely think it's a great watch. It's 20 minutes long, but definitely worth it... so many nuggets about dating in this...

Aren't they adorable?
Anyway, I love how Anna and Jofus talked about the importance of NOT settling in a relationship.  I know there have been so many times where I think I want to date someone.. or even just talk to them to lead to dating and I think to myself "well.. i don't think i like this about them... but I'll just let it go" or "they don't like this..which is a moral/value of mine... but that's ok" and you let things slide. Anna and jofus talk about NOT settling, do not let things "slide" with potential life mates, because they are meant to be your life mate... you will know when you meet the right one.. you will click and rainbows will come up.

I love how Jofus says in this video that when he saw Anna the first time he knew she was the one he would marry.. and he started planning out their whole lives together. From all the men I have heard stories from... about true love and the first time they met their wife... I hear the same thing. at the moment they saw her, they knew she was going to be their wife and mapped out in their mind a way for it to happen. I think that must be how men work... the right man will know it's you and will work to get you. don't let yourself settle, because that will lead you down the wrong road in life... to a world of sadness, what if's and dreams of a different life.

I hope you can watch the video! and subscribe to Anna if you feel called to. :) They are just the cutest bundle of love... :) Anna is pregnant with their first child... Anna and Jofus have two little pups, Albi and Sina, and Sina is ALSO pregnant with her first litter of pups! Check out their daily vlog too if you'd like. :) There is a link to it in Anna's video, that I posted above.

Now it's time for me to crawl up in my own bed for the first time in a week.. and today I have pups with me.. they've been sleeping for nearly an hour now. :)


Love,

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Amanda! Finally you made it. I'm happy for you. I haven't watched the video yet because I am using a mobile device. :) tom. I'll watch it and i totally agree with your sentiments. You deserve a rest! Sleep now and savor your achievement!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3