Sunday, January 2, 2011
Life... is amazing
I just think life is so fantastically special, unique, scary, fun, and thrilling. I also think we can go through certain events that take a completely different toll on our lives. and sometimes, most of the times, we don't know how to react to that. A few years ago... I was a different person. I went on a trip... and I found out someone was so much like me that I just couldn't bare it. I thought I was going to be made fun of for copying another person and I shut down due to a million fears. I shut down even more when my heart was broken by this guy who I was convinced was the one... I had just had a huge heart break and wasn't ready for another one like that. and I think i've still been shut down since then. I haven't been my fun, risk-taking self who loves to listen to others and help them. I haven't been the same. I try my best... everyday, but I just don't feel the passion I used to feel for helping people. I've got my creative mind jogging again in the past few days... so let's try to change this. Let's try to make this a magical year... let's try. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3