Monday, January 24, 2011
Well, thank you!
Ugh. I wanted to know which direction to go, but I didn't expect to find out THIS way. I was talking to this guy and not for very long and he was really sweet, but I could tell he was REALLY trying to push a relationship or marriage on someone. I wasn't digging that so I was trying to avoid him when he brought that stuff up. Well, I just checked facebook and noticed he was "In a relationship" as of 10 minutes ago (more like 30 by now) and then I scrolled down his wall and noticed that the day he was supposed to be hanging out with me (which he blew me off for) he was on a second date with someone else!!!! WTF!!!! SCREW GUYS! Though I did ask to find out which direction to go with this guy and in the direction of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some guys (and people in general) are just major a-holes. You should be thankful indeed that you are not the poor full going out with that creep. Your guy is out there somewhere and you'll bump into him exactly when you are supposed to.
ReplyDeleteHold strong darling!
Thanks... I try to, but it's so hard. I don't know how to stay motivated about that. I always think "this is a good guy coming into my life" only to find out it's not and be upset in the end. This battle is ridiculously hard to get through.
ReplyDelete