I came here with the full inten... oh yeah.
So, our toilet is clogged at home. My brother is out of control and has clogged it up for good. Now we have to get a plumber to come out and fix it. It' been 2 days, sorta.. including today. Ughh-z. So that really sucks.
Uhm, today I am going nuts. I just get so nervous about group sessions and I don't know what to do to combat that. I can't really talk to my supervisor, because I feel stupid talking to her. I am just so nervous for this class. I am hoping it goes well though and time goes fast so I don't have to stress out as much about it later. I am just SO NERVOUS! I need help with it. My supervisor seems to expect me to be perfect and be able to handle all of this right away, but I'm not. I get stressed out and nervous and I don't know what to do. I want to talk to her about it!!! blah. Maybe I will in a bit, but then she'll be like "oh don't worry it'll be fine" It probably will be, but I get so nervous. about everything in my life in general, I guess.
That's my current issue.. I'm nervous and at my house our toilets don't work. oh.. and when the second bathroom pipes got all weird, they flooded into my room and no one seems to care or want to help. Awesome isn't it? that's what I thought. One section of my floor is SOAKED as well as my closet floor. I had a fan on last night, but my room is already cold and the fan just made it worse... my cat and I couldn't get sleep because it was so cold.. and I already have 4 WARM covers and blankets on my bed.. I don't know what else to do. It's so frustrating... I need to do another clean sweep of my room to get stuff out and to charities that can use it all. Blah.
Well, on the happy side I won an Enlightened Platypus coat!! Well, my brother and his girlfriend won it for me while I was at work. :) The internet was out in the house and everything, but somehow they still managed to get it. They are awesome! and by "won" i don't mean "won" for free. It's a very intense situation and so when you actually get the coat you wanted... you won it. you still pay for it and everything, but you win... instead of lost.. you know what I mean? haha. :) I can't wait for it to come in the mail. That's my current excitement.. I hope it comes soon!!!
Now I am cold and going to grab my vest and sit here and be cold some more and think of ways to freak out more about group, which will be in an hour or so.and I'm gong to go talk to the teacher to make sure we're still on schedule. yay life
<3 me
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3