Tuesday, January 25, 2011

When you're feeling down

What do you find yourself doing to jump back on that horse and ride off into the sunset of happy dreams and the land of many mystical things?

I just noticed that every time I am down, I find myself reaching for people who are happy in any possibly way.  I look for positive blog entries, I look for people smiling around me, I look for that bug that's happily crawling up the wall in the warm building, I look for -anything- to give me a little chuckle or smile to scare away those blues!

I was just thinking about this because I was looking at some blogs and I realized suddenly I was feeling better... I was thinking about why I'm sad and thinking about moving past it.  Then I thought.. "hm.. it's time for an entry" and when I got here I thought of my intro and then I thought "you know what I just realized? I do this _____ when i'm sad!" How interesting... I love how the mind works.. and how Spirit works to send you messages and help you through your tough times and your days... It's amazing.

Ok, so I just walked down the hall to look for a teacher so I could give her a book I borrowed and she was no where to be found.  Upon poking my head in her classroom door I noticed no one was there except a cute little boy who was sitting on a chair, swinging his legs because they were barely long enough to reach the ground. He was adorable! Then as I turned to walk down the hall, a teacher said to me "you look like you're in your own world today" and she smiled. hahaha.  Then I went to the bathroom to see if I looked as shitty as I thought.. and I don't!!! HUZZAH! It's a better day already.

Thank you to all the blogs I read and to all the messages from Spirit I received in this past hour to help cheer me up.

Brightest Blessings,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3