I am completely
geeked about my Etsy shop!! I have
all my items up now and I am starting to get
a lot of
views on them!!
YAY!! I am just
so happy with this. and I've
realized a lot of things today... like what I posted a bit ago about things feeling right and being easy with the person you're supposed to be with. I am so excited about life!! It's great...
(forgot to add my Etsy URL:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/When1Angels4cry
**********************************************************************************
The only
bummer right now is that I
need to be better for Tuesday, because I NEED to make it to my night class. We have an insane amount of stuff to cover for the first class. I'm hoping that if I just get into the
groove of things I'll start feeling better. I hope I'm right with that... you know? It stinks being sick, especially since I've been sick for a whole WEEK!! I am going to be better for Tuesday though. Yes I am!! My supervisor hasn't emailed me back about my not being there tomorrow... which kind of erks me, because how do I know she is getting my messages if she doesn't respond? =/
**********************************************************************************
It's a great day though, regardless!! I watched my favorite Youtube ladies AND I saw a video of one of the pregnancy vlogs I follow.. and her water broke!! :D So hopefully we have a healthy, bouncing baby boy to welcome into the world!! YAY!! I am so excited for her and her wonderful husband!! I am just so excited about life... thank goodness for such amazing blessings everyday!!
Love you all! Thanks for reading. :),
Amanda
OH! Also, I'm going to make a
new? Youtube channel and start
making videos about my channel and just about random thoughts. :) I'll post a link to that when I get around to making the channel! :D
YAY!!!!
**Have a great day!!! -impish grin-**
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3