Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Right now

I should be sleeping... instead I'm hoping again for something that is a far off dream.  I'm talking to my dream boy via text and he sends me a text that says "I'm tired come hold me." Why...? I was fine just talking to him before that, but that makes me MISS him. I was thinking all day about him... I find myself thinking about him ALL day every few days. I can't talk to other guys... this is why I can't. I am pulled back in every time I hear from this boy. E-V-E-R-Y T-I-M-E. I love it, but I hate it. I think one of the main things is that... when we kissed. It was like no other kiss I have EVER experienced.  I haven't kissed many people in my short lifetime.. and I don't plan on kissing many more (outside of family, of course).. This was the most amazing kiss I have EVER dreamed of having. Maybe he's just a guy and knows his cards? Maybe I'm being tricked and pulled into something that I shouldn't be pulled into.  It was just... so odd because we both kissed the exact same way. I'm a vixen, let me tell you, and I have a way of kissing.  I have a science to it. I know what I'm doing in that field.. and I just never thought I could kiss someone who did the exact same way again. I just could not believe it. I think I'm still blown away by that... and how cute he was... if I kissed him while he was driving he would turn to me with the cutest little face and say "kiss me again! do it, do it, pleeeaaaseee" and would whine until I would.. and he would look at me instead of the road, which is dangerous.. so I would. He just CALMS my soul. calms me completely... just seeing him.. talking to him about anything.. I feel so relieved. Everything is going to be ok as long as he is there... my sister may think he's weird, but I think he's just like me. i know he's just like me... I feel like I'm not complete without him now.. since I met him. My great grandmother sent me him... I know she did after she passed away. I know she did. Is it too much of a dream? Am I caught in something lethal? Will this ever come to a new road.  Am I passing the new road? He always comes back...  I thought if I just stopped talking to him for a while everything would be ok, but it's not.. he always comes back. He ALWAYS messages me.  If I haven't talked to him in a while he will message me and ask why I haven't talked to him.  We don't even talk a lot... just a little bit.. It makes me want to cry... I know if he would just open up again it could be re-kindled. Or should it be? Is this just a friend thing? Am I just nuts? Am I crazy for thinking this? I don't know.  Did you ever say your bf or gf or sig. others name with yours to hear how it sounded? I always thought I would know when it was right for sure by that.  Mrs. Amanda ______. Amanda and Brandon.. I just think that sounds so right. Don't you? I don't know.. maybe no one will read this.  I am just lost right now.  I've been lost on this for a few years now... do I stay or do I go? I'm not sure... I do know that I should be getting ready for bed, but I'm typing this entry... and thinking about someone who is sleeping... in another state. I wish we were closer, so I could just FIND out for sure. I get so shy around him and so nervous though... and I feel like I look like such a slob now. I'm broken. He was right, he broke me. I never met someone who was SO similar to me... so I just... freaked out and broke. I don't know how to be me again. Am I me? Is this thought hindering who I am? Is this thought what's messing me up? Thinking that I'm not me... I've had readings done and they all say that I have a fog. I do. It's true... God. I just WANT to be with him. everyday... every night.. I want him. so bad. come on life, please give me a sign... Every person I know who is in a bad relationship meets a great person and then gets married and has the best time of their life. I thought this was like that... it has to be... If not, I'm lost... why couldn't that be me? Happy... It's been 2 years.. I think. Wow. It'll be 3 years since I broke up with my ex in 2 days. Wow. Time flies, huh? yep. I've changed a lot. for better or for worse.

Time for some helpful dreams and some thanks to the Universe...

Thank you.

Love Always,

amanda

2 comments:

  1. I will forever remember Bret Cofer and how perfectly we kissed. no matter how old I get that memory will forever be etched in my mind... ever so often I feel his breath on my neck from afar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did anything ever happen between you after that? Did you meet someone else? It is nice to know I'm not alone

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3