i'm at my school thing still and i'm knitting because it's lunch time for me... and i'm falling asleep doing it. lol... it's just so relaxing.. i go into a meditation and my mind just wanders. it's nice. very nice. though now i'm sleepy. lol.
I was doing some research, for an article (work) and had to stop because I was falling asleep. It's funny that your post is about falling asleep too. Ha!
Enjoy your time off school, and get ready for graduate school!
I was doing some research, for an article (work) and had to stop because I was falling asleep. It's funny that your post is about falling asleep too. Ha!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time off school, and get ready for graduate school!
haha! :) I hope you got to finish your research without falling asleep, though I know that can be super hard... I do that a lot too. hah. :)
ReplyDeleteand thanks!