Well, I was pretty upset last night and I managed to pull off an amazing nights rest. It was nice. I slept on the couch because my room is entirely too cold. Some water flooded in and my carpet isn't dry yet so I have a fan on... and my room is already typically freezing cold... so that doesn't make it any better. I grabbed my sherpa blanket and my fleece blanket and headed to the couch. It was nice and cozy...
I'm feeling super sluggish though... which I am trying to stop, but for some reason it's not working well today. That's probably because I'm hungry. I didn't grab breakfast and I feel nasty. I haven't showered in days... ugh. I need a shower so bad... especially before work tomorrow. Typically I shower every other day, but we have no plumbing right now and we haven't for... a few days. SO. yeah. I can only do so much without the shower.
I was thinking yesterday about getting dreadlocks. One of my dear friends has them and they look super cute on her. I don't think it's something I would end up doing because I don't think I would be hired if I did... but, it's a nice thought. I like to think of those kinds of things to get me going.
Today I have to write a paper for my night class about an article. I haven't read it yet, but I will today. Then I'll write some type of outline and sketch down some ideas and begin my master piece. I have hours and hours and hours before class, so I'll be fine, but I'm going to do it shortly. I'll be going home after I leave here today to change into some jeans and normal clothes... and then I'll head to class and still be there 2-3 hours early. =/
I am going to ask my manager at work if I can start working every other wednesday until the first week of May in order to finish my field placement hours up in time for the end of the school semester. I go three days a week.. I don't understand why I am so far behind on hours. well, I do. The kids had off at least once every 2 weeks last semester on days that I was coming in for the day. It's not really that frequent, but you get the picture.. they had off a lot of days so that screwed me over for hours. A friend of mine started doing 4 days a week in order to finish by april, so I think that's what I'm going to do as well. I mean, I'll stick around this place to do one on ones with kids and such, if she wants me to (my supervisor), but I don't want to be here until June, when I'm finishing classes in April. Actually, I wouldn't be here til June anyway because I would be able to move up to four days a week anyway after my classes were over.
People are probably looking at me today like "oh she's stinky and dirty looking!!
I tried my best not to be... I tried to be 'cute' today in some way shape or form, but I think I failed. blah :( oh well, I can't help it.
7:52am... hm. I did have some snack stuff in my bookbag for times like these, but unfortunately my dogs ate all of that.
OH! my coat payment went through today!!! YAY! Maybe it'll be sent out today. It'll take a while to get here, but I'm excited regardless. Now I have something else to look forward to.
My friend and I hung out last night.. we went to Mad Mex for dinner. It was super yummy. We both agreed that they put something in the food because we, especially me, were going crazy. hah.. oh well, it was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.
look how cute this little shop is that I just found on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/imeondesign
I really want to put my glasses on right now, but my face will get even more oily if I do that... I can't do that. OH yah! It's potato bar today. I wonder if I can put it on my card or bring in the money tomorrow or something. It sounds super yummmmmmm!!!!
I probably can't. wow, i'm miss negative nancy today. I'm just so sleepy feeling and so blah... I shouldn't have come in here today... would have been less pain, but if I start that I'm not going to stop it. I do nothing on Tuesdays though, so there is really no point for me to be here. I could just be doing homework from home. or working on clearing the negativity in my house and my bed room. blah. life.. today.
today is a blah day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3