Thursday, January 6, 2011
so annoyed
I am so freaking annoyed with people right now. I am just so.... grr. seriously now. I hate people. Like. I am in such a misery that I can't get out of it. I don't want to, cuz people drive me nuts right now. like... seriously. i just can't worry about people's issues here right now because i have too many of my own. i'm just so tired right now.. i just want a break... my sister just wants to give things to other people, but not help the family. she complains and argues with all of us, but she'd do anything for her friends. she thinks she has all these terrible problems and really they're just basic things.. but. i just can't stand it. this education i got... is... such a blessing, but also a hazard for me. i can't talk to my damn family because they don't even know things i find common sense now... and they just are so freaking annoying. oh yeah.. let's buy the girl who keeps screwing me over a laptop and a new bed. wtfing hell. wtf. i just hate this shit. i hate it so bad. i just hate it. she bitches because she was in the house for 3 days and she can't be here that long. i'm here ALLL THE FUCKING TIME! how do you think I feel??? At least she can drive. fuck. I just come home from my things and sit on the couch all day. i have no way to go anywhere or do anything. i can't fucking stand this shit. i just can't. this is what drives me nuts. are other people's lives like this? I know I can't be alone in this shit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3