My group went AMAZINGLY well!! I toned down the material as well as I could to meet their needs. Two of the students had me wear their microphones, which was pretty neat. We watched the videos and talked about it... and it was perfect-o!! So excited about that.. One thing I'm not excited about is that I FORGOT my computer charger at home. How in the HECK did I do that? Well, I know how I did, but what a bummer. I'm going to have to figure out what I can do without the internet on my computer and go to the computer lab here to do wo... no i don't need to go there unless I need a computer, which I don't so I'm going to print this assignment thing and then go pick it up and come back to my office. yay! :)
Group was amazing though. The kids participated SO freaking well... and everyone enjoyed coloring. I'm going to go ask the teacher for advice on things that I should change or see what she thinks. Actually, I'll probably ask the classroom aide, because she was actually there for the group.
I thought my pants were going to fall down while I was talking. They are so huge on me now. I don't think it's a good thing.. I think they are just getting too stretched out. Then again everyone keep saying I've lost inches on my waist, which is possible, but doesn't help me in the store if I still can't fit into a smaller size pant. ugh. I think the quality of the pants I bought is just low.
Uhm!
So I keep thinking. If I could drive, today I would leave my placement, go up to the mall and try out some new pants, then I would stop at Sams Club and pick up my new membership card and take a stroll around the store to see if there is anything interesting I'd like to pick up. Then I would go home and cook some din din for my family, since I'd be so happy and in high spirits. I'd see if my book is there and read for class on Wednesday and then start working on my paper before heading out to my friend Amanda's for the evening. Oh and I would work out before going to her house.
BUT what i'm going to do is: go home and sit on the couch, watch a little bit of tv and grab a snack, feel depressed when I notice my floor is still wet and the bathrooms are still not fixed. I'll look at my room, which is now a mess and cry because I don't know what to do. Then I'll light some incense and sit down in the room by the Wii and think about doing homework, but instead I'll look for something good on tv. Then i'll remember that Pretty Little Liars is on and I have to catch the ep, but I'll remember it's not on til I am at amanda's so I better watch it online later and then i'll work out before going to amanda's. I'll maybe do homework over there, but it's not likely.
See how different? lol. option A I would get to relax and do some "me time" things. Option B I have no me time to do me things outside the house, instead i come home and be depressed. Oh how life is... -.- :(
Ah and now i remembered I should be doing my notes from group. :)
Til then <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3