Monday, January 31, 2011

Interesting.

Well, today is off to an interesting start.  A lot of the rooms are leaking today at the school.  One teacher is moving to another classroom and the other teacher says that one of the chairs in his room is filled with water. Kinda sucks, huh?

Also, I was thinking today about how little I ever eat.  I rarely have breakfast because I don't have time.. I rarely have lunch because there is nothing to take. So that leaves dinner.  and sometimes I don't eat dinner so I could go a whole day without eating.  It's not all by choice, it's the fact that there is nothing to eat. Today my mom was asking me if I want to take something for lunch. Of COURSE I want to take something for lunch. Then she starts asking what I want to take. There is nothing for me to take.. she listed a few options that I can't eat and then I said I just wouldn't take anything.  It's easier if I just say that because she feels less bad that I have nothing to take if I just say I'll be fine.  today she was like "well you have to take something" if there is nothing for me to take, then what will I take? Nothing. She threw a new package of saltine crackers at me.  great... I don't have a cup for water at the school so i can't eat crackers because i'll get unbalanced and get sick. i'm glad she thought of me, but it just doesn't work. one of the options she gave me today was a can of soup.  we have no where to make a can of soup here and i only have 30 minutes for lunch. how would i cook and finish a can of soup in 30 minutes with other people around waiting to use the cooking stuff? I wouldn't. I'm just depressed.

I have a group today with the kids... I'm nervous about it like usual.. and I'm just hoping it goes well. I want it to go well.  A lot of the kids aren't vocal in this classroom so it's just hard keeping the lesson going if I have no one to respond to questions.  If I could observe the classes I do group in, then I would be better off.

I need to create new lesson plans for the second 3 weeks of this group and then I need to start working on what I'm going to do for the next group.  It's going to be a ton of random that I hope I can piece together to make sense and take up 40 minutes on my own. I think I could do it... I hope I could. :( I just have to talk for... 30 minutes and then activities for 10 minutes.. and there will be activities throughout the time of the group.  I think It'll work out. I know it'll work out.

I'm hungry..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3