and then you spend the money and realize you misjudged your bills and ran yourself short?
I do this all the time! This is why I don't buy things.. hahaha.
I knew I should have thought about it over night. I'd be a couple bucks richer right now.. and have less to worry about when it comes to the next few days. Eep!
We'll see what happens. :)
Anyway, these are some things I bought and LOVE:
I found this dress today while shopping the super sale racks at a store in the mall. I LOVE the color blocking going on here... the top is orange and the bottom is pink.. and the strip in the middle is a pretty taupe color.. and it ties in the back! and.. there are pockets :) LOVE POCKETS! and I Love that this is knee length, so I don't have to be paranoid about flashing on accident. This super deal was $10.20!
This country chic dress was a MUST HAVE! I found it on the sale rack today... I had been trying on dresses in this store for 2 days so far and didn't see it before... I thought it was so cute with the cut-out pattern on the bottom and I am a SUCKER for a gold belt! I pulled it to try on.. and fell in LOVE! I just had to have it. It's so simple and chic.. and PERFECT for the country music concert I'm going to this weekend! This dress was also $10.20! :) Great deal. :)
Then I found this adorable light pink top.. that's super flowy.. and had little sheer pieces with silver leaves through it... I looove it!! I wore it already today. :) and I'll wear it tomorrow for work... haha, who will know! (outside of the blogosphere)
Also,
I have a second interview lined up for Tuesday with an AWESOME restaurant! I am super excited for this, because I wasn't sure I would ever hear about a job. and this sounds great! I will hopefully be working at
sometime in the month of September! YAY! :D
and did I tell you I have a place to live now?! I am just so freaking excited I'll tell you everyday! :D haha!
and I think I'm getting a storage unit for 2 months so that I can move stuff into there while the house is still being worked on. I hope I can get the unit! I am so excited. :)
Things are looking up!
and.. I do remember a coworker telling me that once I was stable I may find a love interest coming into the picture... so I am kinda excited about that as well.
I think I'll just be feeling more comfortable with life after this whole mess
works itself out... and I think that confidence and spark
may open the door for people to come in..
we'll see! :)
Til tomorrow!
(I hope you're having a great day too!)
Love,
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3