Stress just eats you alive. Does anyone else feel like they live in constant stress and can't enjoy anything?
Wowza. I have been STRESSED!
I sit here typing this...
and I am just in shock. how do you make the stress shut up so that you can live?
So much is going on in my mind. I need to apply for jobs, but I'm afraid to apply because I think I'll miss something that's right in front of my face.
This past weekend I was at a friend's wedding. My 3 friends came into town from North Carolina-- the 2 were getting married and the other was attending with me. I would show you a picture, but... I didn't take any.. and he hasn't posted any yet.
It was a beautiful wedding. I'd also show you a picture of my friends, but I am always nervous of posting pictures of people... not sure if they'd like that.
Anyway, my friend and I were sitting together and he asked me why I looked so upset and such.. I was telling him about being super stressed out and all that's going on. I was upset that I couldn't enjoy my time more because I was too preoccupied with all the things in my mind. I wasn't even purposely thinking about the things... but they suppressed my mood anyway.
I think to my life in general.... I can never smile, nor laugh... nor enjoy my time because I am always stressed out.
I seriously have to get things figured out in my life. I can't be like this forever. There is no way people can live with so much stress and still be happy.
so I have to ask you, does stress over take your life? do you enjoy things less because you are in a constant state of worry?
This could have been a beautiful post about a wedding, but it was about stress. blah :(
Love,
Amanda

Hi Amanda! You know, I'm the greatest worrier too. I occupy myself with all those concerns and worries. In effect, I'm the one to blame even for those unnecessary stress I shouldn't have in the first place.
ReplyDeleteI admit that I myself is not good at managing stress. I'm rather best in intensifying it hahaha But if there's one thing I can share, I think it's the fact that sometimes we have to take things little by little, one at a time. Slow down and accomplish things one by one. You would soon find work. When that time comes, there will surely be another ton of stress to come around (just kidding, I'm not frightening you up. I know you are a tough one)
Have a great week!
Thanks Diane. That's a good point... I need to break things back down to one at a time things.. hm... thanks! :)
Delete