I think it's pretty silly of me to have been so depressed and upset in my life the past... long time. I'm not usually one to get depressed... super upset... or negative. Typically I'm the only one strong enough to hold through things in my own life in order to help others. I don't say that as something to make me sound weird... but typically that's how things roll.
This past... very long time I've been pretty depressed... pretty upset... sad and down about life and all that goes with it.
Why? How silly. I can't believe I would give into so something so silly like that.
I'm done with it. I guess I was just caught up on something.. and now that cloud has moved on...
I can't be stuck in this stage of my life forever... got to make a change to move on...
so I'm going to quit sitting around here feeling sorry for myself and being a lazy bum... and i'm going to get out there and make an impact!
heck yes!
How are you doing? :) you are amazing! i hope you are well in all that you are doing <3 br="br">3>
Love,
amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3