Tuesday, August 28, 2012

CHanges!!

Holy cow!

I used to volunteer with an organization called "Changes." Too bad I cant remember what it was all about... the name just struck a memory. Hm..

Anyway. I am EXHAUSTED!  I have been working a lot more hours at work, thanks to my boss, and I am just beat!! (but I am so thankful for all the hours)

Exciting things are happening in my life! :) I am happy to say that I will now have a place to live when my parents move out of town! YAY :D

I will be moving into a house with three of my friends! I am SO excited for this journey. We have to do a lot of work to the house before we can move into it, but it is going to be fantastic. I am just so excited that I have somewhere to go now. YAY! :)

I had some other things to say as well, but now they have slipped my mind, because I am so tired!

Im going to sleep now.... lol...

Love,
Amanda

(I typed this yesterday, but apparently I forgot to post it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3