Tonight I can't get my mind off of some scary thoughts, but I am thankful for the extra time to read.
Today I bought a bunch of books at "Half Priced books." I've been wanting to buy a few things for a while, but I haven't because I didn't have extra money.
I knew I could buy them for the kindle and save a little money, but I'd rather hold these books...
Right now I am reading:
The Difference Maker by John Maxwell
It's a book about attitude and the impact it has on your life. I super love John Maxwell. He has so much wisdom and loves to help people. His leadership books are an amazing read... I have a whole stack in the car!
As I was cruising through "Half Priced Books" to find the books by John Maxwell, I picked up another good read. I love the movie "Eat, Pray, Love" but I always hear that I MUST read the book. I've always wanted to buy it... but, again, money is an issue. Today I found it.... for a dollar! So you know I picked that up... :)
I am so excited to start reading this book as well!! I will use this for super leisure times. :) YAY!
So tonight, I read a couple chapters in "The Difference Maker" and now I am going to try to head to bed. :)
I hope you have a beautiful day and night!
Love,
Amanda


Eat pray love is one of the best books I've ever read. Perfect for single women like us. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteoh thank you! i am so excited to get reading it :)
Delete