Maybe this is normal. I don't know. I'm always so nervous! If i do something crazy or something fun, I always make sure no one was watching and then get all nervous and straighten up. and then in my mind i freak out and wonder why i would do something out of line. I put myself through so much stress with all of this! it's ridiculoussssssssssss. and very stressful. i could be using my mind for better things... other than stressing.
that is so freaking annoying! and it makes my life a living hell. let me tell you that...
does anyone else live like that?
maybe it's being too self conscious? too concerned about what others think? i'm so used to people telling me i'm being stupid or acting stupid or that i should stop it... or looking at me weird and putting me down. i just feel like i look stupid when i have fun and like someone is going to say something... so i never do it.
what the heck! :/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3