Things have been changing for me... perspective wise...
everyday I open up to thoughts in a different way.
Today I realized the love a child has for their mother.
I've always wanted to help my mom out. I'd buy groceries, get her gas, buy dinner for the family.. anything I could do to help.
I've always been the one who actually will go buy dinner without asking for money from her. I just believe that she has done so much for me in my life... that the least I can do is help out every once in a while.
Today I got home from work and had to go grab pain meds for my mom because she just had a tooth pulled. I walked into the house and saw her sitting in the chair watching the tv. She wasn't talking, she looked miserable, her mouth looked sore. I felt so bad. I wanted to do whatever I could for her... I ran out the door with her Rx and went to the drug store right away. It was taking forever.. so I went to get gas and then went back to get her pills. I sent her a text message to see if she could eat.. because I knew she had to be starving... I was. When I got home we figured out what she could eat.. and I went off to get food for the family.
I have been messing around with a business thing for a while now and this was a reminder. This is what I am building my business for. I am doing this to take care of my family... especially my mom. I love her so much and I want to make her life beautiful and amazing and filled with joy and love... I want her stress to be gone.. I want her to be happy and I want to see her smiling and laughing and enjoying everything in life like I know she wants to... seeing my mom sickly for even a day... really reminded me the love that a child has for their mother.
Love,
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3