Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bugs

Do bugs love you??

For some reason.. I am the family member that all bugs love. No one else is bothered by bugs as much as me... in our house, we have fleas. we've done a lot to get rid of them.. and do so everyday, but they still live here. and they love me. i have so many flea bites that it's ridiculous. I am constantly itching and scratching and feeling for the animals that deal with them.. because I know how they feel. At least I can get them off and drown them in water. It's so frustrating dealing with them. :/

I just wonder if bugs bug you?

Love,
Amanda

oh.. and I actually don't mind bugs in life... but for some reason.. they think I am invading their world.. and attack me. :( unfair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3