Sunday, August 19, 2012

Beautiful Sunday

Oh it's a beautiful Sundaaayyy!!!

Sunday is always so interesting for me.  I know many people worry about Sunday, because it means the work week is so much closer... but in my current job... I work on Sundays.. so I don't have that typical weekend.. which makes the day a little less stressful for me.

I work 12-6 today at the store with my favorite co-worker! :D YAY! I am super excited to go into work in the morning. (Actually I should probably get to sleep soon).

I'm feeling very at peace in my heart right now. I feel like... I am in the calm before the storm. Things are pretty hectic in my life, but I'm kind of just... hanging out. I'm not sure where I will be a month from now, but I know I will be somewhere.

I have been collecting moving boxes:
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGYpfhEZgD0qO0i22-szaEnTGccsDmE3feybCGTdMjEtjk-5c5
from work... because we need them at home. I have been packing a lot of things together to take to second hand stores.. and packing things to throw away.

in the midst of it all I am living in the glory of... yesterday's concert.

I went to the Jason Aldean concert with my dearest friends! :D He is a country music singer, if you don't recognize him.  Here is a song of his:

it was such a great time... great music, if you like country. :)

here's a picture of some of the fun!



this is from my friend's facebook. here's about half of the group... I am on the far right. woot! We were dancing hardcore the whole freaking night! and do you see all of those people behind us? We had pretty good spots on the lawn... but it was a SOLD OUT concert, so there were thousands of people there!!

My favorite part was Luke Bryan... here is a song from him!

:D Love itt!

life is a little twisty-turvy right now

but i'm just trucking through and doing what i know I have to

after all...

it is a beautiful Sunday!

dream, plan, do <3 p="p">

have a beautiful Sunday...

Love you!

- Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda! A confession to make, I've never been to a jampacked concert :D

    All I can see are happy faces amidst the enormous crowd of people. I'm glad to know that you are having the time of your life. Thank you for the sweet comment and please keep your prayers coming.

    Have a Beautiful Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3