Saturday, August 11, 2012

Step up!

Today was fantastic.

Day of work -- organizing -- and applying for jobs!

YAY! So glad that I have the opportunity to apply for jobs here... so thankful for all the opportunities I am given everyday.

Work is about shoes:



nothing new there... but here's a picture of some of the shoes we sell.

today was great at work. I mean, it was slow and all, but it was a good time. I got a lot done today! YAY!

Then I came home to eat PIZZA! YUM! My mom and I danced in the rain together. That was a lot of fun. I think that a lot of my mom's stress is lifting now that she sees an end in sight.  It's refreshing.

Then I dug out my scrapbook... so I can start again.  But... I don't have pictures ready.. so it's hard to scrapbook... so then I went through my external HD to find some pictures... and boy did I set a LOT aside for printing!!

Here's a preview! :)

this is an old college friend and I back in my... first or second year of college! :)

and..

here's a picture going into the city of Pittsburgh! :) beautiful! <3 :=":" are="are" both="both" by="by" me.="me." p="p" taken="taken">
I'm so excited to get started....

and while I was photo hunting I was watching


url for photo

My friend was appauled that I hadn't seen the movie.. so she bought it for me.. and I was just able to sit down to watch it. Have you seen "Breakfast at Tiffanys"? It's definitely a classic. I strongly recommend it! I know it will go down in history as one of my favorites!!!!

and I just finished applying for... like 10 jobs in my field. I found a BUNCH today! YAY! and there are quite a few that I would REALLY love to have. Especially one at this agency that helps children and families with unique activities, such as: horseback riding, camping, and group settings outdoors! I LOVE it and would love to work there.

I know something is going to work out! :D I know it!!

How are you doing today, dear?  I hope you're feeling well. Here's a hug for you -hhhhhhuuugggg- and an i love you! i wish all the best wishes in the world for you! take care and do well for you!

love,
Amanda





3 comments:

  1. I can feel your optimism here Amanda. And those shoes! Are they from Naturalizer? They are sooo expensive here in my country. A pair would cost around Php 4,500 ($115) here. Good luck on your endeavors and I appreciate your photo posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! 115$??? Yes, they are naturalizers... but they are no where near that price here... that shoe is even on sale right now... for 49.90 or something. I work at a Naturalizer store. :)

      Delete
    2. Wow! You know me Amanda, I soo love shoes. I suddenly wished that I just live a block away from you hahaha

      Delete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3