Thursday, August 23, 2012

YAY!

Hi Dear!

How are you? :D

This moment is a great moment! and so is this moment.. and this one.. and this one. :)

Let me share a song with you!

good song :)

Here are some pictures from the day.

One of my favorite snacks are soft pretzels... and recently I have found this fantastic soft pretzel shop where you get 3 pretzels for $2!!! I've been bringing them home for my family... because there are 3 of us... so I only have to pay $2! YAY! Here's a picture of the pretzels


yum! and I picked up 3 different kinds of dips: chocolate, cinnamon, and honey mustard. delicious!

Pretzels at the mall are about 4 dollars for ONE and the dip is about 1.25 there... so this pretzel place is awesome.. 3pretzels $2... and I also picked up a 20 oz. bottle of pop and 3 dips totaling $5! Sweet deal!

and here is a picture of the sky tonight:


my dad and I were so bored... so we went out to a few appliance stores.. and the sun was just going down. beautiful :)

I had plans to go to the park to read.. and take my bike for a ride, but I didn't act on those wishes... My mom always seems to get sad when I leave the house.. so I stay as much as possible.  I am sure she hates to see her kids leave.. and I know that I hate to be alone... but it kind of sucks. I hold myself back so much in my life, because i'm afraid of making my mom sad.. or making my dad upset... and because i'm nervous that my parents are going to talk about me behind my back while I'm gone... which happens often. Do you do anything silly like this?

It's so ridiculous and makes things pretty stressful in my life.

Maybe tomorrow I will feel bold enough to go for a bike ride or walk in the morning.  (I can be a morning person if I wake up early enough... but getting out of the house in the AM is another story... especially since I work 11-9 tomorrow as well) We'll see.. it would be nice to have that time to myself. :)

This is my natural state of mind... (this picture is not me.. its from online at link).

picture from link
I feel most at peace when I'm riding a bicycle on a warm, but breezy day... I can think... and feel connected to Nature... and get around in an effective way, without driving in a car past all of the beautiful things in Nature that I live... instead.. I can experience them..

and... if I can get out on my bike more.. and be super awesome, maybe I could do this one day. This makes my heart happy:



What do you do for your peaceful, alone time?

Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! I miss reading your blog because I was so occupied for the week. Anyway, I love this post. You are very lucky to have your Dad and I understand your sentiment of avoiding to make your mom feel sad. Perhaps, this is your own share of having that grown up problems.

    On the positive side, I love that you love biking. Believe it or not, I never learned to bike. I think you should bike more often.

    Happy Sunday and enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Diane!!! :) It definitely could be some grown up problems. hmph! :(

      you should learn to bike one day! it is very fun and freeing :)

      Delete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3