Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I had a plan

of what I would type here today, but then I went off to catch up on my favorite blogs: Diane WritesThe Kings, and Nie Nie Dialogues.

I have been reminded once again how precious life is and how amazing it is that we are all alive.

Things are coming together in my life and I am so happy.

This weekend I did so many fun things!!

First, Saturday my friends and I went to the Rascal Flatts concert. We were in lawn seating... and guess what, it rained!! It POURED! The whole time... but we danced in the rain and had so much fun! It was an amazing time...

here is a picture of most of us, soaking wet during the concert.



then... I went home. Sunday I checked to see if my friends were home before I headed over to their house... and they were, but I was told to get over there ASAP because we would all be heading to Rib Fest downtown!!

I was SO EXCITED! I haven't been to a rib fest before. YAY!

Here's a picture of awesomeness!!

this is the fest! :D

and here is a view of the city from the river...



I super love my city! :) 


oh! and I got to go on a tour of my new house! and it is beautiful. I am so excited to move in. I am not excited to get packing my stuff up though... :/ But I have to get started sometime! (maybe tomorrow)

Tomorrow I have my second interview at Red Lobster. Here's hoping it goes well!! :) :) :) 


How are you doing today? :) 

Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! First of all, good luck in your interview. GO GIRL!

    I've never been to a concert. hahaha a big confession to make But from your pictures, even though it rained, all I can see are happy and contented faces. If I was there, I would have been the happiest as well.

    You mentioned rib fest? Is it like a night food market feast? I would loooove to be there! You know me, i so love food hahaha

    Take care and have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it probably is similar :) You just walk down the roads and there are grills lined up so you can buy food! YUM! :D

      Delete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3