I have a beautiful silver 2009 Nissan Versa! :D
This is my car after I drove it home:and this was our first car trip to pick up dinner!! :)
I am so happy with this car! I think I am going to go on a late night adventure!!! I'm not sure where though.... :)
so happy! :)

Hi Amanda! I'm sooo envious LOL but sooo happy for you. Oh my! One of my greatest dreams is to drive and own my own car too. You look pretty and happy in the picture. And your place out there is likewise so beautiful. I love the greeneries and the very environment friendly place out there.
ReplyDeletethank you Diane!!! I know one day you will have your own car and drive as well!! When the time is right! :D I got my license and a car in two months! :D
Deleteand you know... I didn't realize.. but yeah, my neighborhood is really green! :)
Congratulations, sweetie! That is a beauty!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! :)
Delete