Sunday, May 13, 2012

Beautiful Sunday post! Happy Mother's Day

This is my first Beautiful Sunday post! Diane of Diane Writes started this blog journey 2 Sundays ago and just sent out an invite to join!! Go check out her blog. :) It is linked up there ^. :) Diane, thanks so much for the invitation! This is awesome. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is one of the most important days on the calendar, in my opinion.

Mother's do so much for their children.... and put their kids before themselves for their entire lives.. Giving up their first things to their kids.. no matter what. Mom's always put themselves on the line to make sure their kids are well taken care of.. at least having the necessities.  Today I say thank you, to all the mum's out there, including mine!

My mom has stood beside me and helped me through some of the most difficult times in my life. She is an amazing and strong woman... it takes a special person to be a mother..

birthday party... a few years ago.. me and mom :)
graduation day from college
Mom's are such amazing people with such big hearts.... and we all have a special connection with our moms that no one else could ever have, because we have that special string attached to their heart.

Thank you mom for being so amazing. Thank you to all the mom's out there for working so hard taking care of us kids in the world. :) I know everywhere I go I find another "mom."


Happy Mother's Day! 

Love you moms!

Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! First and foremost, thank you for not leaving me :) Thank you for joining my Beautiful Sunday post link up. I submitted your name and url to the "add me up" button actually. Hope to see you next Sunday too.

    Happy Mother's day to your mom. I think I should thank her too, for without her, I would not have met a blogger and friend in you. You look pretty in that graduation outfit. I love your blue blazer and the earrings. :) I also think that your mother is lucky to have a great daughter in you. Loving, patient, smart and full of promise.

    Have a great week ahead and again, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you Diane!! You are so sweet! :) I hope that your mum had an awesome mother's day!

      Delete
  2. Hi, I am visiting from Diane Writes. What a beautiful tribute to your mother. I hope she had a wonderful Mothers Day!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jann!!! :D Thank you for visiting! :D She did.. lots of gifts and fun with family. :) thank you!

      Delete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3